Sunday, February 24, 2008




Here's a few photos of when we went out to my parent's in Fallon. Iris' first time on a horse.

I've been busy keeping track of Aspen and Iris now. It's been fun. They play really well together and only pull each other's hair once in a while. It's been good for Iris to learn to share her toys.

We got about 6 inches of snow last night. I was just getting used to the 50-60 degree weather. Going for walks in the afternoon is out now. I guess we'll just have to build a snowman.

We were able to photograph at an event put on by the Worth the Wait Foundation, which gets kids to pledge that they will not have sex until they are married. I think it is a wonderful thing they are doing. They invited all these kids and their families to a Purity Ball. We took family and couple pictures similar to what you get at a prom and also just some candid shots of the event. It was very nice and we wanted to thank Mechele for allowing us to be there.

Speaking of proms, we are the official photographers of North Valleys High School Junior/Senior Prom. Wow! We are pretty excited and nervous at the same time. It will help us decide if proms is something that we want to get into. Anyone that is willing to come help us out, it is on April 19th.

4 comments:

Hannah Stevenson said...

Hey you guys!

Love the pictures! We'd love to stay in touch (found you through Beth's blog) You can find us through her blog too.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Love,
Hannah

Sadie said...

So cute! Love seeing pics of you and little Iris.

Liz Maile said...

Eli and I can help with prom! We would love to!!! Congrats on getting it! I love the pics. When did you go to Fallon. Maybe we can do dinner this weekend. Call me and I'll try to call you! Check out the fav things swap on my blog!

Angela said...

Your little one is so cute. I love the pics.