Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Sunday




Yesterday Evan took some engagement pictures for a couple getting married in March. They were really cute, as you can see. We also booked a wedding for a couple that lives out in Cold Springs. Very nice people.

Iris is feeling better. We are going to the blessing of my cousin Jim and his wife, Kelly's twins today. So Iris will get to see some of her relatives, some for the first time.

Last night, Evan had the great idea of going to Barnes and Noble and hanging out for a while. I could spend hours in bookstores. We looked at all kinds of books but all we bought were two calenders that were on sale. The best time to buy calenders if after January is over. But I really do love looking at books. I remember getting gift card to Barnes and Noble once and had the hardest time deciding which books to get with it.

We've had a couple invites to some Super Bowl parties, but we are probably going to do something with the family. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Sadie said...

Kinsey, I didn't know you had a blog. But I"m so happy that I found it. Yay, such a great way of keeping up with old friends. I love looking through all of your photography! Check out my blog if you get a chance. ;)