Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My First Blog

So I'm new at this. I guess we just talk about what is going on. Right now we are trying to get everything ready for the Wedding Faire on the 27th. Not as much to do as the first one, so we're not quite as stressed out. We've been meeting with a lot of people this week to get their weddings booked for this year.

I think we're finally done painting in the house. It looks so good! Like a whole new house. We just need to get pictures hung back on the walls and we're good to go.

Iris just woke up from her nap so I'll have to write more later.

1 comment:

Liz Maile said...

I just started my blog too! Isn't it fun! I love your website and your blog! I will have to get your email so I can invite you to my blog. We should have dinner soon! Eli is almost done with the academy!